15% Vitamin C + EGF Serum | The INKEY List
Supercharged skin brightening serum to target hyperpigmentation
FREE Mask when you spend £40
Great news, You qualify for FREE express delivery
Great news, You qualify for FREE standard delivery
You're now just £ away from FREE express delivery
You're £ away from FREE standard delivery
This powerful yet gentle, skin-brightening serum is formulated to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, improve dull skin and help to visibly brighten and even skin tone.
Powered by 15% Ascorbyl Glucoside, a stable form of antioxidant vitamin C, to help brighten skin and protect from damage caused by environmental aggressors together with plant-based peptide Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) to help visibly regenerate skin’s appearance and improve the feeling of elasticity for firmer-looking skin.
The lightweight serum absorbs immediately on contact with the skin without leaving a sticky residue.
- All Skin Types
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Dull Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Travel Size
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
Have you tried?
15% Vitamin C + EGF Serum
- •To be used as part of your AM routine, this serum visibly brightens and evens skin tone, reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and improving dull skin.
- •Helps visibly regenerate skin’s appearance and improve the feeling of elasticity for firmer-looking skin.
Callie has used INKEY products for 2 years. She used 15% Vitamin C + EGF in her routine, alongside Hyaluronic Acid, Glyolic Acid Toner and Symbright Moisturizer to renew her skin for a brighter complexion after clearing her acne.
"The products helped me sooooo much! I am so happy I found something that’s very light and doesn’t break my face out more."
- amber d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove!!!
I have struggled with acne for years and it was so frustrating that nothing was working. Well until I found this! Who knew that Vitamin C would help clear up my acne. It’s helped me so much and I am so grateful that I found something that works and is affordable!
Now I’m not saying this is a “cure,” we all know there is no cure to acne. I still have acne because well so many factors. But this is helping me control it. So give it a try if your skin likes Vitamin C (I know some people can’t tolerate it).
- Mary M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Hyperpigmentation, Acne Scars, TextureRated 4 out of 5 stars1 week agoInexpensive and perfect
Again, just 4 stars as the packaging seems excessive - so much plastic! Otherwise an excellent value product that works! Used in the morning after retinol at night (as advise - hope I got that right) it does seem to help.
- Carla C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Hyperpigmentation, Dryness, Under Eye CirclesRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoVery light and effecrive
Lightweight serum. Smooths and hydrates the skin. I use it every morning with my moisturizer and SPF. Bought it several times.