Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Serum | The INKEY List
Fight breakouts and blackheads
Beta Hydroxy Acid serum is a great choice for oilier skin as its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties can help calm breakout prone skin without any burning or tingling sensation. Thanks to added 1% Hyaluronic Acid, our BHA serum is non-drying to skin.
- Normal Skin
- Oily Skin
- Combination Skin
- Excess Oil
- Breakouts & Blemishes
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Travel Size
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
Have you tried?
Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Serum
- •Helps fight blackheads and breakouts and reduce pore appearance.
- •Contains anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties to help calm breakout prone skin without any burning or tingling sensation.
Shannon shared her myINKEY skin journey with her TikTok followers. She used Beta Hydroxy Acid Serum once a day to control her breakouts, alongside Niacinamide Serum, Salicylic Acid Cleanser and Succinic Acid Treatment.
"I messaged askINKEY about my skin in January and I've used your products religously since then. My skin is just amazing! My skin has never been better."
Ava used Beta Hydroxy Acid Serum every day for 2 weeks, alongside Salicylic Acid Cleanser and Mandelic Acid Treatment. She says her skin has never been better!
“Now after almost 4 months, my skin has started to feel good. I am free of active acne. Not to mention I had stubborn acne vulgaris. The INKEY List’s products helped me to get rid of stubborn active acne. Succinic Acid Treatment helped me majorly.”
Shefana also used Salicylic Acid Cleanser, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) Serum, Niacinamide Serum, Succinic Acid Treatment, Multi-Biotic Moisturizer and SPF 30 Sunscreen.
Evan is a loyal INKEY customer who uses Salicylic Acid Cleanser with Glucoside Serum and Beta Hydroxy Acid in his skincare routine.
- Mariella F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars4 days agoStill using it
, had more breakout since but apparently it's a common side effect
- Reuben G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 16 - 18Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Hyperpigmentation, Oiliness, Breakouts, Blackheads, Acne ScarsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWow, what did they put in this?
This serum has really helped clear my skin after just about a week of usage I have noticed a dramatic change in my acne and it has considerably reduced!
- SerumQueenVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type DrySkin Concerns BreakoutsRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoYes!
I love that this works on breakouts without drying your skin out. Love the consistency.