Squalane Oil | The INKEY List
Hydrate skin and control oil production
100% plant-derived, this Squalane oil is non-greasy and help to produce healthy, glowing skin. A great choice for all skin types, from dry to oily skin.
- All Skin Types
- Sensitive Skin
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Dehydrated Skin
- Dry Skin
- Excess Oil
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- theinkeylist.com exclusive
- Travel Size
- Gluten Free
- VASILIKI A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoAmazing product!
I love squalane oil, it has become my daily staple!I'm using it instead of an hydrating cream and I have seen great improvement in my skin. It even worked during July and August with scorchimg heat outside and air conditioning inside that usually dehydrated my skin. It is amazing how it hydrates and keeps oiliness away at the same time!
- Loren C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Fine Lines and Wrinkles, PlumpingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLush!
Really enjoying this oil. I’m on the wrong side of 30 so my skin no longer glows - probably more down to a lack of routine with my skincare! This is lightweight and doesn’t feel greasy at all. I used to have oily skin, so I’m not interested in being too shiny but this gives more of a healthy glow. I add it to my skin after moisturiser. I have mixed it with my moisturiser a couple times, but that’s more for when I’m in a rush.
- Monique G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Redness, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Under Eye Circles, PlumpingRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSqualene Oil
Best product when my skin gets dehydrated in winter. Not heavy at all.