Oat Cleansing Balm | The INKEY List
Melt away makeup in one swipe
FREE Mask when you spend £40
Great news, You qualify for FREE express delivery
Great news, You qualify for FREE standard delivery
You're now just £ away from FREE express delivery
You're £ away from FREE standard delivery
Suitable for all skin types including sensitive, our viral oat cleanser is a non-stripping, non-drying formula with a soft, rich texture. Specially formulated to deeply cleanse and dissolve all visible traces of makeup including waterproof and long-wear products, revealing skin that feels instantly hydrated, nourished and more glowing.
The formula combines Oat Kernel Oil, a rich, natural oil containing ceramides and omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to effectively remove stubborn impurities together with Colloidal Oatmeal to help soothe and comfort dry, tight or sensitive skin and reduce the appearance of redness.
Available in travel size 50ml version! Shop now.
Discover More about Oat Cleansing Balm.
- All Skin Types
- Sensitive Skin
- Sensitive Eyes
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Dehydrated Skin
- Dry Skin
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
- Ophthalmologically Tested
Awards & Features
Have you tried?
Oat Cleansing Balm
- • Soft, rich texture that melts away makeup, SPF and impurities.
- • Formulated with Colloidal Oatmeal to help soothe and comfort dry, tight or sensitive skin and reduce the appearance of redness.
“My combination, easily-irritated and sensitive skin adores Oat Cleansing Balm. It is so soothing and relieves redness and itching. It was a product I didn’t know I needed and now I genuinely look forward to coming home to use this product.”
"Oat Cleansing Balm is perfect for those with sensitive skin. It doesn’t sting or cause any redness and leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and clean. My skin drastically changed after 4 weeks of double cleansing with this and the Hylauronic Acid Serum."
"The INKEY List is the only skincare that's helped my acne-prone skin due to my polycystic ovaries".
Lauren has been using Oat Cleansing Balm, Salicylic Acid Cleanser, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, Succinic Acid Treatment and Omega Water Cream since December 2022.
"The products helped me sooooo much! I am so happy I found something that’s very light and doesn’t break my face out more."
"Just wanted to say I’ve been using your brand for just over a month and the products have really helped with my acne and the scaring ! They are amazing and the results are incredible."
Results after 5 weeks.
- Darcey B.Verified BuyerReviewingOat Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Plumping, Fine Lines and WrinklesRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove it
I love this. It can hurt my eyes a little and it does leave a film on your skin but I find the left over product hydrating.
- maeVerified ReviewerReviewingOat Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type NormalSkin Concerns Redness, Breakouts, Acne ScarsRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat product, terrible packaging
I really love this cleanser, its very gentle and feels very nourishing, great during the winter especially.
But I just don't think I can buy it again - the packaging is too annoying. It's so thick its impossible to get out of the tub. I ended up just cutting it open and scooping it all out into a little pot. Really wish inkey list would consider selling it in a pot (or even better a glass jar, leave out the plastic)
- Gabija K.Verified BuyerReviewingMini Oat Cleansing BalmI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Blackheads, PlumpingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat cleansing balm
It’s my third tube of the cleanser. I really enjoy the texture and the results that it provides, cleanses make up really easily.