Madecassoside Mask | The INKEY List
Helps provide instant relief to stressed skin
Madecassoside, a component found within Centella Asiatica, helps to reduce inflammation, reduce redness and itching.
Provides instant cooling & hydration to stressed or overworked skin in need of some TLC, and can be used as a leave on treatment for maintaining skin barrier health.
- All Skin Types
- Sensitive Skin
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Irritated Skin
- Damaged Skin Barrier
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- theinkeylist.com exclusive
- Travel Size
- JessicaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Breakouts, BlackheadsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDefinitely hydrating
I like this a lot actually, though i did try before adding serums and after adding serums and i think i would prefer doing it as my first skin care routine though it is for treating. Right out the shower, i put this on and i feel my skin rebuilding, replumping in a way and tighten. It feels really nourishing and refreshing.
Definitely like this mask a lot, helps with my blackheads on my nose
- ANASTASIA P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Texture, Hyperpigmentation, Breakouts, BlackheadsRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoIt is a good hydrating mask !
It has a very nice texture and it makes your skin feel smooth. I like it for those days where my skin feels itchy and dry
- TolgaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Skin Type CombinationRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agonice