Fulvic Acid Brightening Cleanser\ fool-vik \ a-sed \ brahyt-n-ing \ klen-zer
Brighten skin and gently remove makeup
This gentle gel cleanser contains 0.5% Nordic Peat, naturally high in Fulvic Acid that gently exfoliates and cleanses the skin to reveal a brighter, healthy looking complexion whilst removing makeup including eye makeup. It helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone whilst soothing and calming the skin.
Who is it for?
Good for; Everyone, including those with sensitive skin.
Great for; Dull and uneven skin tone
- 0.5% NORDIC BEAUTY PEAT: Naturally high in Fulvic Acid, it gently exfoliates for brighter and smoother skin. Fulvic Acid is proven to act as a strong antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties for a healthy complexion.
- 1.5% KAKADU PLUM COMPLEX: Rich in Vitamin C, containing 50x more than an orange, it helps to instantly boost skin’s radiance and luminosity.
- 1% LIQUORICE ROOT EXTRACT: A potent antioxidant with soothing benefits, it helps to reduce hyperpigmentation and brightens overall skin tone.
- 0.5% ALOE VERA: Helps soothe and calm skin
92% of people agreed this product was gentle on skin and didn't cause irritation*
90% of people said their skin was noticeable brighter after 7 days*
90% of people agreed their skin looked energised after just using for one week*
* Tested on 51 people, with at least 1 weeks' usage.
For more information on this product see askINKEY below
Use AM and PM. Gently massage a small amount, the size of a raspberry onto dampened face, eyes and neck. Rinse thoroughly with water. We recommend following with Hyaluronic Acid, and 15% Vitamin C EGF serum then moisturizer.
How to use the product
Find the perfect first step in your skincare routine
Building a skincare routine can be confusing, but clean skin is essential to getting the most out of your other products! Find out which of our cleansers is right for you.
Target Your Concerns, Find Your Ingredients, Play With The Products.
Whether you are confused or curious about skincare, would like to know what ingredients to use for your concerns or how you can layer different products; it only takes 5 simple steps with a playground of knowledge to create a skincare recipe for YOUR skin.