Redness Solution Routine | The INKEY List
A complete routine to visibly reduce the appearance of redness and soothe skin that feels irritated.
LAST CHANCE : Free delivery with code LEAP
Great news, You qualify for FREE express delivery
Great news, You qualify for FREE standard delivery
You're now just £ away from FREE express delivery
You're £ away from FREE standard delivery
Redness is caused by extra blood rushing towards the surface of the skin. Redness can be a symptom of skin conditions such as Rosacea or more short-term side effect of environmental activities, such as workouts, spending time in warm climates or it can even be a seasonal occurrence.
The key ingredient in this redness-reducing routine is Azealic Acid. Redness Relief Solution with 10% Azelaic Acid contains micro-fine green colour particles to help mask redness with added Allantoin to soothe the skin. Supporting ingredients in this redness-reducing routine include; Oat Cleansing Balm, Hyaluronic Acid Serum & Omega Water Cream.
- All Skin Types
- Sensitive Skin
- Pregnancy & Breastfeeding
- Rosecea-prone Skin
- Irritated Skin
- Uneven Skin Tone
Proud to be:
- Carbon Net-Zero
- Cruelty Free
- theinkeylist.com exclusive
Your Complete Routine
- Lesley L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Concerns Redness, Under Eye Circles, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Hyperpigmentation, PuffinessRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoThe Best
Recommended by my Hairdresser as I was not able to find a product for my Rosecia that worked,well this really does work my skin is so much calmer and less red at long last something that works,thankyou
- Eunice W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Skin Type DrySkin Concerns RednessRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoRoscea
Marvellous. Skin feels soft and not as sore
- OVerified BuyerAge Range 35 - 44Skin Type CombinationSkin Concerns Redness, Texture, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, BreakoutsRated 3 out of 5 stars7 months agoCleanser and Azaleic Acid Great!
Oat Cleanser is the best! It gets rid of mineral sunscreen, no problem, though I do find that if I don't cleanse it off well enough, it makes me break out.
I also like the Azaleic acid, not too strong, doesn't sting. I use a topical at night at 10%, not sure if this is impacting its effectiveness.
My skin does not seem to be a big fan of topical Hylauronic acid and was redder for using it in this trio. I have also tried the Vichy Minéral 89 serum and had the same impact, so it's more likely that my sensitivity is to blame, not the HA from Inkey.
The moisturizer was kinda bleh for me. It's light and, unlike what some others have said, doesn't smell like much of anything to me. It just wasn't hydrating enough for me. I keep it in my bag for touch ups if I get extra dry, or as a hand moisturizer in a pinch.