Amino Acid Anti-Gray Scalp Treatment\ uh-mee-noh \ a-sed \ skalp \ treet-muhnt \
- Pre wash
- Post wash
- Shampoo / Conditioner
Hair color is determined by a pigment called melanin, which our hair follicles naturally produce. As we age the follicles make less melanin, and this causes gray hair. Free radicals also interefere with hair pigmentation.
Whilst we cannot prevent the ageing process and consequenty loss of melanin, we have created an overnight scalp treatment that helps to prevent and treat pigmentation loss. The result? Less gray hairs, when used consistently over a period of 4 months.
We have used an innovative ingredient in the formulation, DARKENYL™, which helps to reactivate and stimulate the pigment in the hair follicle, prevent gray hairs from developing by helping to reactivate the production of melanin and by controlling the levels of free radicals impacting hair pigmentation.
Who is it for?
Good for; All hair types
Helps to; Hair showing first signs of graying
White hair proportion decreased by up to 56%*
- 1% DARKENYL™**
- 1% BETAINE: helps to condition hair, leaving it soft and healthy
- 1% PANTHENOL: helps to hydrate and moisturize hair and scalp
*Based on clinical testing carried out on 22 men aged from 18 years old and above, formula containing 1% Darkenyl™. Used everyday for 4 months.
**Darkenyl™ is a trademark of Givaudan and is used with permission
For more information on this product see askINKEY below
How to use
FOR BEST RESULTS:
- We recommend shaking the bottle before use. Use as an overnight treatment.
- Shake into the palm of your hand, massage hands together, use your fingertips to rub into scalp and leave on overnight.
- Apply enough to cover entire scalp. Wash hair as normal in the morning, if desired.
- Use every night for best results over a 4 month period.
Best results can be observed after 4 months, so the first bottle will set you off in the right direction—but keeping consistent is key! Depending on usage, you should need between 4 to 5 bottles to keep you going for approx 4 months or over.